Actionable insights for anyone
Xtraction for DesktopNow enables enhanced reporting of DesktopNow data, improving visibility of desktop environments for IT and non-technical staff.
Xtraction for DesktopNow helps IT teams:
- Quickly analyze DesktopNow data without launching DesktopNow consoles using Xtraction’s out-of-the-box dashboards.
- Easily create alerts and schedule reports to stay informed on your organization’s desktop environment.
- Fully leverage DesktopNow data using Xtraction data drill-down capabilities and real-time filtering.
- Effortlessly share desktop environment and end user data via web-based dashboards, or export data to major file formats for more traditional reporting.
- Protect key desktop environment data with flexible data access controls.
Designed with the end-user in mind, Xtraction delivers simplicity, ease of use, and enables self-service reporting to reduce IT’s reporting burden.
Use Xtraction to spot potential threats:
- Most blocked applications, like malware, ransomware, and software updates
- Most allowed applications, to highlight potential out-of-compliance application use
- Administrative rights usage when elevated rights have been requested
Use Xtraction to close the user experience gap:
- Locate malfunctioning or non-local printers
- Highlight modifications to configuration files
- Spotlight processing times of AppSense-performed action during user logon
Pre-defined Data Sources
If you have a data source we have not listed, please contact us to discuss how we can help you reduce your reporting headaches with Xtraction.
- Avaya Call Management System
- BMC Remedy
- BMC Service Desk Express
- BMC Footprints
- BMC Control-M
- CA Spectrum
- CA Service Catalog
- CA Service Desk Manager CMDB
- Cherwell Service Management
- Cisco UCCX
- FlexNet Manager
- Frontrange Heat
- Frontrange ITSM
- HP Service Desk
- HP Service Manager
- HP PPM
- HP Asset Manager
- HP Operations Manager
- HP Reporter
- IBM SmartCloud Control Desk
- Customer Interaction Center
- IT Service Management
- Active Directory
- Service Manager
- Service Now
- Network Performance Monitor
- Symantec ServiceDesk
- Altiris Help Desk
- Altiris CMDB
- Service Manager
- CargoWise One
- SQL Server