Microsoft and AppSense are better together.
The enterprise desktop is going to be around for a long time. Both your users and your business depend on it. It doesn’t matter if you’re working on a Windows migration or using Microsoft’s desktop virtualization technology, AppSense can improve your environment starting today.
Customers who use AppSense to extend the value of their Microsoft solutions discover they can:
Reduce Project Complexity and Cost
Hidden costs, complexity and poor user experience all get in the way of project success. AppSense helps keep your Windows migrations and desktop virtualization projects on track.
- Enable seamless roaming between environments with a personalized experience
- Automate migration of user settings and files
- Reduce your number of OS and application images, decreasing storage costs
- Replace complex GPOs and logon scripts with a point-and-click policy engine
Provide Better Support
With AppSense you can resolve common desktop challenges and take a proactive approach to managing your Microsoft environment.
- 30% Reduction in helpdesk calls
- Centrally manage a cost effective, secure, and personalized workspace
- Improve incident resolution times with user self-healing and rollback on a per-application basis
- Eliminate profile corruption
Leverage Deep Integration
AppSense integrates with numerous Microsoft solutions to give IT teams unmatched control.
- Increase App-V capacity and improve desktop responsiveness
- Smooth transition of any version of Windows application to App-V
- Centralize management with System Center SCCM integrations
- Support for Windows 10
- Compatible with desktop virtualization technologies on Azure environments
- Centrally manage, deploy and report on user configurations across the enterprise – Learn More
Reduce Cost of Windows Estate
Lower the costs of servers and storage to support your desktop virtualization project. AppSense helps you:
- Reduce the number of application and OS images
- Reduce implementation costs by enabling fast deployments and requiring fewer resources